Relieve People’s Burden
- Reduce salaries tax and tax under personal assessment for the YOA 2021/22 by 100%, subject to a ceiling of HKD 10,000.
- Waive rates for residential properties for FOUR quarters of the YOA 2022/23, subject to a ceiling of HKD 1,500 per quarter for the first two quarters and a ceiling of HKD 1,000 per quarter for the remaining two quarters for each rateable property.
Issue Consumption Voucher
- Issue electronic consumption vouchers in instalments with a total value of HKD 10,000 to each eligible Hong Kong permanent resident and new arrival aged 18 or above.
Fighting the Virus Together
- Provide additional funding of about HKD 22 billion to strengthen testing work and provides additional support for the Hospital Authority (“HA”).
- Provide additional funding of HKD 6 billion to procure more vaccines.
- Provide additional funding of about HKD 7 billion to procure anti-epidemic items and services and implement anti-epidemic measures.
- Provide additional funding of HKD 500 million to enhance environmental hygiene services
- Inject HKD 12 billion for the construction of various anti-epidemic related facilities.
- Earmarked HKD 20 billion for other potential anti-epidemic needs.