China Attestation Service By China-Appointed Attesting Officer
For attesting and certifying documents emanating from Hong Kong for use in Mainland China.
In issuing attested documents, the China-appointed attesting officer must ensure that the attested documents do not violate the law in Hong Kong and China under their personal verification to those documents.
Scope of Services
- Certifying the incorporation and other corporate legal matters in Hong Kong
- Preparing power of attorney for individual and corporate
- Preparing declaration for adoption and inheritance matters
- Preparing declaration on marriage
- Preparing declaration/documents for immigration to Hong Kong
- Applying for CEPA service provider certificate
- Processing, advising and attesting all other documents or matters in Hong Kong having a legal significance for use in Mainland China