Hong Kong Tax Representative

Hong Kong

Tax Representative

What is Hong Kong Tax Representative?

A tax representative acts on clients behalf to deal with tax matters with the tax authority. Most tax representatives are professional and they are generally Certified Public Accountant ("CPA"), or at least holding a bachelor's degree in a field such as accounting or law.

The main function of the Hong Kong tax representative as a bridge between the client and the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department ("IRD"), remind and help customers to comply with all the provisions of the Inland Revenue Ordinance, including the completion and submission of tax returns timely and the like. If necessary, on behalf of clients before the court summoned.

Hong Kong Tax Representative Parking Services

Our accountants are committed to assist clients to meet Hong Kong tax compliance requirements with tax advice to manage the tax affairs of client’s business.

Appoint us as your "Tax Representative" to assist you in dealing with the IRD in relation to its enquiries, annual compliance issues, investigation and etc.

Tax Representative services includes:

  • Completing and submitting Employer's Return and notification forms incldes 56B, 56M
  • Completing and submitting individual tax return
  • Completing and submitting 56E/56F when an employee who commences/cease to be employed
  • Completing and submitting Profits Tax Return
  • Draft waive late penatly letter
  • Attend court hearing on behalf
  • Any other tax matters related to corporation and individuals