Annual Renewal

For registered business, a business registration renewal demand note will be sent by the Business Registration Office approximately 1 month before the current Business Registration Certificate expires. Upon payment, the demand note will become a valid Business Registration Certificate.

Our company will send reminder to clients and help to arrange the renewal matter.

Renewal Due Date Our Reminder
Incorporation date of the company 2-month before renewal
HK Company Annual Renewal
HKD 4,755
Business Registration Certificate
Annual Registration Fee
Annual Company Secretary Parking
Annual Registered Address Parking

Renew fee may vary depending on the following factors:

  • Engaged services;
  • Penalty on renew overdue detail.


Service fees
Annual Company Secretary Parking HKD 1,200
Annual Registered Address Parking HKD 1,200
Annual HK Correspondence Address Parking HKD 1,200
Government fees
Business Registration Certificate HKD 2,250
Annual Registration Fee HKD 105

Accountancy and Audit

Legally required

Accounting and business records keeping is compulsory according to Hong Kong laws.

Practically required

Accounting work is required for several major reasons:

  • Tax department
  • Management
  • Fund provider (such as shareholder and banker)

Only the requirement by tax department is mandatory.

Hong Kong individual and company are not required to file tax return on monthly basis. It is required on annual basis. Therefore, many SMEs prefer to have formal accounting work be done once a year.


For information of accounting work in Hong Kong, please refer to:

Tax Filing

In Hong Kong, every company is required to file tax return on annual basis. Companies are recommended to adope either "31-December" or "31-March" as the closing date of financial reporting as same as the cut-off date of Hong Kong Government.

Our accountants are committed to assist clients to meet Hong Kong tax filing requirements with tax planning and advice to manage the tax affairs of client’s business.

Appoint us as your "Tax Representative" to assist you in dealing with the Hong Kong Inland Revenue Department (HKIRD) in relation to its enquiries, annual filing, investigation and etc.

Maintain proper accounting books and records to produce yearly financial statements for tax return filing for at least 7 years.

Common misunderstanding:
  • Annual tax filing are required for both active and inactive companies, hence tax demand is evaluated by HKIRD;
  • Proper books and records need to be maintained in order to support any financial statements. HKIRD has final rights/authority to request companies to submit all relevant documents and records for assessment. Improper filing may incur penalties and/or estimated assessment will be levied.

For information of Hong Kong Tax Representative, please refer to: